No, you don’t need heat for this.
Let your hair out, go for a solid 2 hour surf, return to shore. Smile.
1. Brush out the tangles in your hair (I like tangle teezer), but make sure to just focus on the ends, you don’t want to flatten your hair or make it too frizzy
– Cheapest I could find / Tangle Teezer
OR – If you have naturally straight hair, braid your hair the night before and release in the morning for a natural curl
2. Spray some dry shampoo in your roots and scrunch with fingers (be careful, some dry shampoos suck and leave a grey powdery finish)
– My favourite dry shampoo // Fudge Urban Dry Shampoo
3. Use a salt spray to add texture
4. Scrunch hair again, and spray with some hairspray (Again, don’t just use any hairspray, some will leave your hair looking and feeling crusty and cheap)
NOTE: Fudge Urban Products can be purchased in store at priceline or selected woolworths & coles, and most other products mentioned can be purchased at your local Mecca Maxima or Sephora