So, having grown up here and my obvious love for good healthy food, I have created a list of my fave spots for coffee/food on the gc, enjoy. (Most of these places are open for breakfast & lunch only, unless specified)
NOTE: If you’re not a local, and are looking for good places to eat, avoid Surfers Paradise, the prices are high and the food is never something to return for..other than the gelato on Cavil Ave, that’s good stuff.
1. BSKT Cafe – Delicious Healthy Food for any eater..They also have Yoga Upstairs. Cool Place; it’s right on the beach also.
Address: 4 Lavarack Road, Mermaid Beach.
2. Paddock Bakery – Cutest little house turned café/bakery serving the nicest healthy food & drinks.
Address: Hibiscus Haven, Miami
3. Barefoot Barista – One of my favourite spots for lunch. My favourite on the menu is the Avocado with Quinoa tabouli, goats cheese, sour dough and haloumi..SOO GOOD. They also do delicious smoothies and juices. There will always been some cute lads hanging around here..bonus haha.
Address: 5/10 Palm Beach Avenue, Palm Beach
4. The Cardamon Pod *dinner – Lovely restaurant in Broadbeach with nice as vegetarian food, pretty good prices too!
Address: 11/110 Surf Parade, Broadbeach
5. Blackboard Coffee – Great coffee, great food, great place 🙂
Address: 7/240 Varsity Parade, Varsity Lakes
6. Skull & Bones – People come from across the country to taste this coffee..it’s worth it.
|Address: 2577 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach|
7. Alfred’s Diner (Alfred’s Apartment) – Cute laid back beachy vibe. I recommend the Acai bowels. It’s an extension to the mens apparel boutique Alfred’s Apartment.
Address: 2389 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach
8. Justin Lane *dinner – Pizzeria & Bar with DELICIOUS food and the cutest staff 😉
Address: 1708 Gold Coat Highway, Burleigh Heads